West Ridge dive site is relatively shallower as compared to other sites. Soft corals is abundant here and it is best for divers to visit during afternoons where their reflections of the sunlight will form a fantastically beautiful scene. Other marine life includes sweetlips, groupers, snappers and anemones. One may get lucky and see a Napoleon Wrasse passing by this area.
Min Depth: 18m
Max Depth: 40m
Recommended Level: Advanced Open Water Diver and Above
Voted the world's best beach dive site and one of the worldβs top night dive site award in 1993 by the influential consumer based In-depth Dive Magazine, an incredible number of divers have continuously been drawn to scuba diving holidays in Sipadan. This list of hand-picked dive packages offers the best of scuba diving in Sipadan.
- 7D6N Sipadan Mabul Resort Divers Leisure Package β Water Bungalow Chalet S$2,619 per diver (Twin sharing)
- 7D6N Sipadan Mabul Resort Divers Leisure Package β Stand Alone Chalet - S$1,829 per diver (Twin sharing)
Check before you go
- Passport expiry date (most countries require at least six months prior to the expiry date)
- Visa requirements
- Travel Insurance (make sure coverage for Scuba Diving is included)
- Medical status (Visit your doctor if you are unsure)