Sipadan Water Village
Sipadan Water Village Resort is built entirely on wooden stilts and connected to Mabul’s shores through an expansive jetty. The cottages are linked by wooden walkways decorated with ornamental plants and vibrant flowers. Colourful marine life can easily be observed from underneath the water village – while strolling along the walkways or while lazing at the comfort of the cottage’s balcony.
Sipadan Water Village in Mabul Island offers different accommodation categories hence they could cater to the varying customer requirements. The Grand Deluxe chalet includes a open-air jacuzzi/spa pool for guests who are willing to spend more for relaxation and comfort.
Similar to Pulau Kapalai, Pulau Mabul is equally interesting of a diving destination and widely known for its macro diving activities. Ghost, Pipefish, Mandarinfish, Flamboyant Cuttlefish and a numerous species of nudibranchs can be found in the holes of the rubble. Mabul beach dives are free of charge, divers can visit some of the nearby diving spots if they feel like exploring more of the island’s marine life.
Voted the world's best beach dive site and one of the worldβs top night dive site award in 1993 by the influential consumer based In-depth Dive Magazine, an incredible number of divers have continuously been drawn to scuba diving holidays in Sipadan. This list of hand-picked dive packages offers the best of scuba diving in Sipadan.
- 7D6N Sipadan Mabul Resort Divers Leisure Package β Water Bungalow Chalet S$2,619 per diver (Twin sharing)
- 7D6N Sipadan Mabul Resort Divers Leisure Package β Stand Alone Chalet - S$1,829 per diver (Twin sharing)
Check before you go
- Passport expiry date (most countries require at least six months prior to the expiry date)
- Visa requirements
- Travel Insurance (make sure coverage for Scuba Diving is included)
- Medical status (Visit your doctor if you are unsure)